Www.provenience.in (“Website”) an online portal owned and operated by Provenience Global Private Limited hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Provenience” “User,” “You” or (wherever the context so requires).
This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
What information is collected
We collect personal information from the user such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc., which is required to be provided at the time of registration on the website or to enable subscription plans. We may collect technical details such as IP address, browser type, proxy server, operating system, web browser, and add-ons, device identifier and features, or ISP or your mobile carrier. If you use our Services through a mobile device, we may collect information about your location, based on your phone settings. We also collect details of the user interaction with the website and related information.
Type of information collected from the User(s):
“Sensitive personal information” as defined under Section 3 of the SPI Rules means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under the above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise
We require Users who visit the Platform or avail our service through the Platform to provide us with the following information:
- Name of the User;
- E-mail Address;
- Phone Number;
- Any other such information as may be required at the time of availing the Services through the Platform.
How information is used:
Provenience is concerned about data collection, storage, and usage, and takes care of maintaining the privacy of its customers. Any data relating to a customer will not be rented, sold, or shared with anyone outside of Provenience for their promotional or marketing use.
- Provenience collects information to manage your account and also to contact you for the delivery of services.
- We use the information for data security, data storage, and administration.
- We use your information to deliver you your requested services, to inform you about our services or offers which may benefit you.
- We may use the services of certain partners who may help us to perform services for you, but these partners have limited access to your information.
- We might send you occasional emails, SMSes, or other forms of communications in connection with our services.
- We aggregate information about your usage of our services/website and combine it with that of others to help us develop new products and services.
- We use Razorpay for processing payments. We do not store your card data with us in any form and manner. For a better understanding of the technical safeguards in place, you may want to read the terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com/terms
- We may access or disclose your information to the regulators if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Provenience.
- Third-Party Services used by us will only have limited access to your information, sufficient to perform the services. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways have their own privacy policies. We recommend that you read their privacy policies as available on their website so you can understand how your personal information will be handled by those providers before accessing their services through our website.
- Information and Data Security: To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the industry’s best practices to prevent information loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- The information collected by us, shall be used in the manner described below:
- User name: The user name shall be used to address the User and to customize the Services availed by the user through the Platform, and to personalize all communications that are sent to the User by Us.
- E-mail Address: Your E-mail address may be used to communicate:
- Service messages from time to time; and
- Feedback from the User regarding the Services provided by the Service Provider;
- Marketing e-mails; and
- Any other such communication with the User
- Phone Number: Phone number will be an alternative method to contact the User, for any matter related to the access of the Platform or the Services through the Platform, including but not limited to sending promotional and transactional messages.
- In order to improve the quality of our Services we may ask you to provide us with information regarding your experiences and/or your experiences on the Platform. Users have the option of choosing not to provide us with this information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Platform, and improve the q uality of the Services provided by us.
- The Platform uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and to improve the quality of our Platform.
- 2We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
- The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Platform development and maintenance.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Platform.
We have implemented industry-standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Retention of Information
We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so. Further, if a User wishes to remove all their contact information from the Platform, they can do so by opting out of the Platform.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Contact No.: 7011447536